UNIVERSITY OF THE VISAYAS – DALAGUETE CAMPUS
YOUR LIFELONG PARTNER IN SHAPING YOUR FUTURE
The University of the Visayas is open to students who meet its academic standards and who are personally qualified to acquire a formal education, has the personal aptitude to carry on a directed school work as expected of them culturally, emotionally, mentally and professionally, socially adaptable, communicative proficiency in the English language and are willing to abide by the rules, values and ideals of the institution.
The University of the Visayas follows the “open admission, selective retention” policy of student admission.
SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL (GRADE 11 AND 12)
- Completely filled-out Application Form.
- Form 138/ Report Card (Original)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character (Original)
- PSA (Formerly NSO) Authenticated Birth Certificate (Original and 1 pc. Photocopy)
- Four (4) pieces of 2X2 sized colored pictures (with nametag and in green background)
- Certificate of Completion
- NCAE Results
- All documents must be photocopied in 2 sets
- Form 138 (High School Report Card)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- PSA Authenticated Birth Certificate
- NCAE Results
- 4 pcs 2×2 Picture (Green Background with Name tag)
CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM
The Mindweb 24/7 helpdesk is a source of technical support for the Learning Management System, school portal systems, office 365, and university websites developed and maintained by Mindweb eSolutions. Our team is dedicated to giving direct support to our software users.
UV MAIN HOTLINE